I'm Sessin. Sessin, son of Tassin, not Sessin, son of Alex's cloning machine. Of course you can tell the difference at once. No clone is this charming. And it is only fitting the most charismatic and adorable of dwarf minions takes care of this post in Father Dragon's stead. You won't see his scaly self around for a few days. He is out doing whatever his Father Dragonness needs to do by himself. But never worry. His dwarves are here to make everything run smoothly-ish in the cave. This bloghop, for example, is in the minions To Do List.
Rachel at Writing on the Wall is hosting Secondary Characters Bloghop, along with her co-hosts Theresa Paolo, Kelley Lynn, Jessica Salyer, Jenny Morris, and Suzi Retzlaff.
Now let's see the instructions. I had them in my pants pocket... or in my socks pocket. Maybe the jacket pocket. Ah, the underwear secret pocket!
"Sometimes secondary characters steal the show, (or the book) and become our favorites. On May 22nd we want you to tell us about your favorite secondary characters from books or movies, or both! Whether it's the funny best friend or that goofy kid next door, we want to know what secondary characters you just couldn't get enough of and why."
Books or movies. Why didn't they include blogs? That way I could list myself... and the rest of the dwarf cheering squad, of course. But let's be honest. If you had to point out a favorite dwarf, we all know it would be me. After all I'll be Copacabana star in the Disco Dwarves Show! "His name was Sessin, and do the cha-cha..." Nobody can cha-cha his way to the dragon treasure -and your hearts- better than me.
Okay Father Dragon is no book or movie hero, so that leaves the Dwarf Cheering Squad out. Then I will pick Eddy, the Orc from Monster Hunter Legion by Larry Correia. He is too funny trying to woo an elf while helping fight monsters with his team. Oh and those rituals trying to fix choppers with chickens are priceless!
Also Buck, the weasel, from Ice Age 3. He doesn't have a place in the Favorite Quotes section for nothing. Buck is like my grandpa Zenon. Grandpa didn't marry an ugly pineapple, but he does talk to stones.
Who doesn't love Skipper, Rico, Kowalsky and the Private from Madagascar?
Don't forget to visit the other blogs in the list.
SESSIN RECEIVES AWARDS
Kristen Dyrr from Random Musings from the KristenHead awarded Father Dragon with the Sunshine and the Very Inspiring Blogger Awards. In the Master's absence it is me, Sessin, who will receive (and keep) the awards. I'm sure Master won't mind and nobody has awarded the dwarves with anything yet.
First rule, thank the one who awarded you. *Special Sessin Smile* How'you doin, Krysten? Thank you for giving me, I mean Father Dragon, these awards.
Second rule, answer questions.
1. What is your favorite video game (if any)? This can include mobile games and Facebook games.
Playing poker and betting your clothes in front of the camera counts as a video game?
2. Do you like to sleep on a very soft surface, or a harder surface?
We used to sleep in anatomic mattresses with state of the art technology that gave us massages, rocked us to sleep and sang lullabies. After the clones arrived, beds are not enough. Many of us sleep in hangers now. Master says it serves us right for playing with other people's toys without permission.
3. What is the most unusual food you have tried?
I've tried very unusual things in my life but the prize has to go to Pancholin's tacos de iguana al pastor. I'm sure it wasn't even iguana but his grandfather's shoes.
4. What is your favorite odd food or meal (if you have one)?
Okay, don't tell anyone. Tacos of fried grasshoppers with chilito, lemon, a lot of Valentina Sauce and a good tequila. Sorry if I spit, my mouth is watering.
5. What is the first sense you turn to when describing something in your writing (taste, smell, touch, sight, etc)?
Common sense. Always. Fire Dragons have very little patience in their bad scale days.
6. What is one of the cutest things you have ever seen in your life?
The curls in my first girlfriend's beard. So feminine.
7. What is the ugliest thing you have ever seen or experienced (this can have to do with feelings, or inner ugliness, etc)?
The dwarves the morning after a wild party. You just can't imagine. Some dwarves have no class. Dragon breath? Ha! Try drunk dwarf morning breath and the little hair inside your nose will smoke and burn.
8. Do you prefer typing or writing with a pen or pencil and paper?
Quills. I write beautifully by the way.
9. What is your favorite thing to drink?
Beer, red wine, white wine, pink wine, not so pink wine, champagne, tequila, whisky, brandy, mezcal, rum, cognac, murdering cocktails and coconuts. I'm tough, just don't forget the little umbrellas.
10. Do you prefer road trips, airline travel, train travel, or other (when going long distances)?
If Father Dragon pays for travel expenses, airline - first class. If not, we'll send Pancholin and the clones.
11. What is your favorite way to watch TV, movies, and videos? For example, do you watch everything on your computer or sling it to a big TV? Do you use a Tivo, a DVR, or Netflix? What is your set-up?
Father Dragon doesn't like TV. We get creative and make our own shows.
THE LIFE OF PI
Rules specify I have to ask questions to my nominee. Here they are:
1. Have you ever sung in the shower? (We thought we heard...but then again, it might have been one of the clones)
2. That pj's with chibi ninjas we found by the cloning machine, was that yours? The letters AC embroidered on it might be a clue but we have to ask.
Well, that's all. Yes, I know. How sad. I'll miss you too. It must be terrible to have me and then loose me, but don't cry for me, Marge and Tina. I promise I'll be back.