VikLit's meme to say cheers for the things that bring joy to life.
1. Another battle won. The virus is definitively on its way out. It's been two days now that I have been able to leave the Quartz chamber and do most of my usual daily activities, except going back to my exercise. I'll need some dragon vitamins (or eat a few villagers) to recover my strength but I'm definitively doing much better.
2. The fact I have been able to sleep two whole nights in a row is simply marvelous. Now THAT's another small great pleasure, uninterrupted sleep.
3. I am at 7 letters away to finish the A-Z posts. Considering I was out of the ring for 7 days or so, writing two or three posts in a day surprised even me. I do hope the weakened brain cells are not too noticeable in these new posts, though. Tassin thinks probably the X-Dwarf Files for X will betray my mental state at the time, but my Ninja Muse is more optimistic.
4. Now I need you to join me in a deafening ovation. Internet is finally working and stable again (insert ovation here.) Technician had to change some cables that were damaged. He thought it was the shredder Chihuahua dog's fault but I told him it was just Milin. Some dwarves have odd manias here.
5. Spring has arrived and it is evident in Mother Dragon's garden. When one is standing there, it's difficult to believe we're in such a big city like Mexico. So many birds, so many flowers, there's even fruit. I really can breathe peace in that place. I just hope spring doesn't get INTO the Dragon Cave just yet. Dwarves get crazier than they are already. I don't want them to go out looking for female dwarves instead of doing their minion job. I'll have to send butchering parrot to watch over them and make sure they don't break lines and escape on spring-break to Cancún.
6. I'm thankful VikLit sent me a reminder email that today is Friday. Yesterday I was under the impression it was Wednesday twice (as I was wondering why Alex didn't post a "Wednesday" post, hahahaha) and Tuesday once. Okay, I'm a bit disoriented still but I swear I am definitively improving.
So, what are you celebrating this Friday? Are you ready for the challenge? Are you ready for Spring? Have a wonderful weekend!