Friday, February 15, 2013
Celebrate the Small Things with Humor
I feel like days are passing a bit too fast. It was Friday only...what? How can it be here so soon? Anyway, as every week it is time to celebrate the small things. This Meme is VikLit's wonderful idea and we are always glad to welcome more people in the group.
This week...geez! Seven days, really? Where have I been? No matter. I do have cool celebrations.
1. It seems liver is finally returning to dragon's size instead of Argentinosaurus' size. Stupid Argentinosaurus. I'll never invite him to my parties again. Always leaving his things behind and taking mine instead.
2. I received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from David Powers King and the second place as Beginner/Small Blogger with Most Potential at Misha Gericke's Paying Forward Awards. I am all Hu-Ho-Ha about this (Humbled, Honored and Happy).
3. I finally made up my mind about my theme for the A to Z Challenge: Chronicles of the Dragon Cave from A to Z. I already wrote 3 -three!!- posts. That makes only twenty three to go. (Yipee!) The ironic part is that I'm stuck in D. Don't know if I should write about Dwarves, Dragons or Dwarfin Danzon (the patron Saint of Pancholin.)
5. I worked on my WiP, on the development of my villains (assignments of a writing course) and I read four more chapters of the other novels from my TBR little pile. Okay, it was only 500 words on the WIP and some drinks and chat with a bad boy from my Evil League but I did read four whole chapters from my book pile.
6. Dwarves are celebrating their second minion job as Ninja Minions. They believe they're gonna get their own cloning machine. I don't want to tell them the truth yet. They are organizing a beauty pageant to choose who to clone.
What are you celebrating this week? Can you believe a week has elapsed already or do you have a problem with warp speed days, like I do? What word should I pick for D?