Usually I post this earlier but Father Dragon has been struggling with fever and ideas get burned away. I thought I would skip Viklit's meme this Friday but I got enough brain cells working right now to type. Besides it is always beneficial and healthy to look at the bright side of life.
1. First one celebration has to be the birth of my beautiful niece. She hatched this Wednesday, healthy and big.
2. I really have to be grateful for Mother Dragon, who is like the best nurse a Father Dragon can have. It is a real blessing to have someone to hand you a cup of tea without leaving dwarf hair floating in it.
3. I got to finish the crit I was doing before my brain turned to puddle.
4. Read a chapter of Save the Cat but I fear I'll have to read it again. Didn't understand much.
5. There was a beautiful golden dawn today.
6. Internet connection has been stable for more days in a row.
Have a great weekend and a lot of fun and don't forget to smile!