*checks the mic and clears throat* So the rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Let’s fulfill step number two. I am ready for J.A’s questions *Smoothing mane to hide nerves. The lights turn off and only one spot light remains on top of me*:
1. Who is your favorite author and why?
Master J.R.R Tolkien. He was my strongest influence when I started writing.
2. If you could hang out with one character from a book or TV show for a day, who would it be?
American Dragon Jake Long, hahaha. *I shake my head and sober* Seriously, I think it would be Jethro Leroy Gibbs from NCIS. I am fan of this guy and the whole team.
3. Edward or Jacob? Or neither? Or..both??
Who? *Tassin whispers nearby* Oh! The Twilight Series. Didn’t read them…watched them…er, can’t tell.
4. What was your favorite book series you have ever read that wasn’t Harry Potter?
It was The Black Corsar by Emilio Salgari.
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what do you have?
A Golden Retriever that believes herself a Chihuahua, a Chihuahua that believes herself a Mastiff, a mariachi wannabe Amazon Parrot, and six vultures that Mother Dragon lovingly calls her “canaries”. We are all messed up here. During the parrot's molting season I believe myself Quetzalcoatl, the "feathered snake" god.
6. What aspect of writing do you find the hardest?
* The aspect of me wanting to write in English when my mother language is Spanish.
7. If you could live anywhere else for a year – all expenses paid – where would you live and why?
Geez! So many places begging for a dragon visit! But I think the top of my list is…Mexico. I would travel it from coast to coast and from border to border. Mexico has all type of landscapes. There are paradise beaches, deserts, mountains, valleys, jungles, forests, magic towns, ghost towns, legends, history, folklore and one of the widest and richest varieties in food in the world.
8. Who is your favorite band/singer?
Besides the mariachi? I don’t have a favorite. I like Pop, New Age, Samba, Bossa Nova, Jazz, Classic, Tribal (the more drums, the better), Film Scores, everything of Andrew Lloyd Webber, Indian Bollywood, Japanese Anime, French ballad, Egyptian and Arab rhythms, Spanish Flamenco, some type of Rock.
9. Name a celebrity crush.
It’s an harem. My heart for celebrities is like my fire; it ignites, it consumes and it extinguishes to start all over again.
10. If you could go back and change your name from birth, would you do it? What would you change it to?
I have two names. One I love and one I don’t. I can’t tell the name I would choose instead because I would laugh so hard I would eat the mic.
11. Favorite vice or addiction?
*After two hours of thinking* I am addicted to over think everything. I have caused persecutions against me with forks, torches and crossbows for that, worst than for raiding villages. I can’t help it.
Eleven random facts about me.
1. I used to sing Jesuschrist Superstar while in the shower.
2. Once upon a time, I was an hospital clown volunteer. Took a training for that. One of the signatures was "Loosing the fear to ridicule." Still applying it.
3. Once upon a time, the distance between my bed chamber and the main chamber was the biggest distance I could walk and only did it twice a day.
4. Once upon a time, I danced break dance.
5. Once upon a time, I was in a theater group and did two opera-rock plays. I had playback but I was a hit in dramatic scenes.
6. Cats don't like me.
7. I walked in a yard full of mentally disturbed people in order to rescue a lost boy who ran away from home.
8. I dodged cars in a highway once in order to save a dog that jumped off a pickup.
9. I stood in front of a bus, to protect a dog that had been already hit by a car.
10. Scent to chocolate makes me sick.
11. I am both claustrophobic and aracnophobic.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What genre do you write?
2. What are you working on right now?
3. Panster or plotter?
4. What do you do when you get writer's block?
5. The best lesson you learned about writing?
6. Which POV do you prefer to write?
7. How do you respond to critiques?
8. Do you argue with your characters?
9. Do you have a bad timing muse (i.e. the one who gives you the best ideas when you can't do nothing about them)?
10. The book you cherish the most?
11. Do you listen to music when you write? If so, what kind?
And this is my list of nominees. You really have to meet these people if you haven't. Good stuff there. Congratulations to all of them and thanks to all of you: