VikLit's Meme, Celebrate the small things, although some of us don't mind to celebrate big things as well, like being still alive. No small thing at all.
Whenever I complained about a headache, my grandmother's official answer was; "that's a sign you have a head. Be thankful for that." Oh, elderly sweetness in seeing the bright side of things. So honoring my grandmother today I'm celebrating...
1. The bright side of having the doctor sport her harpoon abilities with this dragon is that improvement was significant after the third session.
2. The bright side of being on a liquid diet for 5 days is that I've lost weight around the middle. That should improve my aerodynamic shape, not to mention my flying speed. Sessin believes I'll just find the pounds I lost inside his cookies, though. I told him that's absolutely possible.
3. The bright side of coughing the lungs out is that I have dwarves that put them back as they practice their basketball skills. Besides, doctor said it is a sign worst is over and we're definitively on our way to get better.
4. The bright side of watching more movies in the last four days than in the last four years is that I'm now ready for Alex's Top Ten Movie Blogfest on Monday.
5. I celebrate all of you, blog friends, who left Get Well messages on my blog these days. Thank you very much!
Also, thanks Murees Dupé for awarding me with the Liebster last week. I really appreciate it. Since this is the third time I got this honor I'm only awarding one blogger, who ironically I had already awarded. She lost all her followers due to a malfunction in her site. It's working fine now and she is more than willing to welcome all her previous friends and many new ones. She's sweet, she's creative and she's supportive. So please pay a visit to Yvonne at Poetry From The Heart.
Only yesterday I found out that S.K. Anthony awarded me with the Sunshine Award that is given to bloggers who "positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere." Thank you, S.K!
What inspired you to start blogging? I got bored to talk only with the dwarves.
How did you come up with the name of your blog? I wanted to make clear who I was and what I did. Couldn't get any clearer.
What is your favorite blog that you like to read? Many favorites here.
Tell about your dream job? The one I do now just with a better income.
Is your glass half full or half empty? Half full. Always half full.
If you could go anywhere for a week's vacation, where would you go? The Caribbean
What food can you absolutely not eat? Chocolate
Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Give me locust, give me frogs, give me anything but chocolate.
How much time do you spend blogging? 1 to 5 hours depending on many factors.
Do you watch TV? If so what are your favorite shows? No TV. Stalking villagers is better than cable.
Now, if you choose to accept it, the award goes to:
M.J. Joachim's Writing Tips
David Powers King
Alex J. Cavanaugh
Don't you think it fits them? What are you celebrating this week?