Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Big Reveal Bloghop /Enter the Dragon...Cave

Mina Lobo from Some Dark Romantic and David Macaulay are hosting the Big Reveal Bloghop. This is for bloggers who have signed up for the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge and who will have a theme for their posts.

Whether you have a theme or not, if you have not signed up for the challenge yet, you have about ten days to make up your mind and join us in this promising one-month-party of the blogsphere.

My theme for the challenge is Chronicles of the Dragon Cave from A to Z. 

How does the dragon cave looks like? Who are my minions? Where is my treasure? What happens in the Cave when my crown jewel arrives? What's the story behind the Ninja Muse? Who did open the magic portal between this dimension and the dragon dimension? Who was the first knight that made deals with the first Father Dragon of my family? What's the new drill of Father Dragon's Dwarf Cheering Squad? How does Father Dragon look like from top to toe? Where does the name Al come from?

Probably you don't know we dragons believe in the power hidden in our true names. That's why it is our best kept secret. However, the name we choose for public knowledge also has a meaning and a power of its own.

These and other details will be revealed next month. However, my dwarves accepted a second minion job for Captain Ninja during April and that will leave me without staff. (Don't know why I didn't think on that.) For strategic reasons, we decided to register the life in the Cave during the preparations for Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. In any case, you'll get a whole tour around the cave and be where no other human has been before...well, probably just one. Anyway, my one hundred and fifty dwarves, my two muses and this dragon are making their best efforts for you to enjoy Chronicles of the Dragon Cave.

I give you my word of honor I'll be in my best behavior and won't roast any visitor.

So, are you ready for the challenge? Have you experienced it? Is it your first time, like us? Are you as nervous as we are? (Nervous? Who said that? Confidence is what we all breathe, eat and live here. This IS the Dragon Cave. Dwarves! what is your profession? Dra-gon! Dra-gon! Dra-gon!)




65 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what a dragon's life is like from A to Z! I will definitely be around this April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a SUPER fun theme! Finally, all of my questions will be answered! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you can barely cope with the suspense, hahaha. :D

      Delete
  3. Good stuff. Another great theme that puts my simplistic one to shame - thanks for doing the Big Reveal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your theme!

    This'll be my third A-Z, so I'm ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be surprised you were not. As we say in my town, "eres mi gallo", meaning I'm cheering for you.

      Delete
  5. I'm excited to learn all about a dragons like from A to Z!! Great theme :)

    This is my first A-Z so I am also a little nervous, but shhhh, dont tell anyone!

    Jodie x

    www.believeinfairystories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, it just stays between you and me. ;)

      Delete
  6. Yes! I was hoping you were going to do a dragon theme! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Write about what you know, right? I'm heeding advice. :)

      Delete
  7. love dragons... period!

    Jeremy [Retro] #66
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host
    Oh No, Let's Go... Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to get to know your dragon world better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait! A virtual tour of a dragon's life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And at the end of the tour, an official postcard, hahaha.

      Delete
  10. Very cool, Al!
    Sorry about stealing the dwarves. Trust me, I will return them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's what I fear. Just don't return them before the contract is over. I plan a vacation. :D

      Delete
  11. who could not love dragons??

    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    http://writebackwards.we3dements.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We get to peek in the dragon cave and live to tell about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you'll even have traveler's insurance. It covers for dragons or accidents with dwarves.

      Delete
  13. Excited to learn more about you. Holding my breath for the challenge - this is going to be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds like fun! Your blog has one of the coolest backgrounds I've ever seen :)

    Jaimie
    Living in the Light
    A to Z Ambassador

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great theme! Can't wait to learn more about you and your cave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa. We will be doing our best.

      Delete
  16. probably, a unique theme! and quite intriguing I might say! I'll definitely check back every day to learn the dragon's schedule, I might need to know it for when I'll have a gragon as a pet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, just be careful, Adriana. Dragons are big messy creatures as pets, mostly the feeding part.

      Delete
  17. Sounds really cool!

    Looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tim. We'll be reading each other then.

      Delete
  18. Dragons, minions, and dwarves, oh my! Can't wait to read your posts. Love dragons!
    A2Z Mommy And What’s In between

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your theme! Can't wait for the tour! No need for fireproofing beforehand, is there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have asbestos robes available for all visitors, so don't worry. :)

      Delete
  20. Can't wait to learn more about the Dragon Cave. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All secrets exposed and all... Note to self: Make sure the dwarves pick up their underwear.

      Delete
  21. What a great theme! lol. I love Yolanda's precaution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Don't worry, the worst you can get is a nice tan. ;)

      Delete
  22. Magnificent! Can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome! This is going to be a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know too much about dragons, but I'll have a chance to learn more from your posts during the A to Z.
    The perfect theme for you Al.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was either this or the story of tacos and quesadillas. We thought this was better. Hopefully, you'll enjoy. :)

      Delete
  25. I'm not participating-- too much else going on but your theme sounds great! I'll look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm amazed you do so much already. Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  26. I'm not entirely convinced about the promise not to roast visitors. I know dragons. However, since I've never explored any of their hangouts, I'll be interested in learning more.

    I'm kind of revealing my theme tomorrow. Late, I know. But sometimes lateness can't be helped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better late than never. :D

      And you may bring an asbestos suit if you wish, hahaha.

      Delete
  27. Yours is going to be one of the funnest blogs during the Challenge. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What better theme is there than a dragon-related theme? Looking forward to your A-Z

    ReplyDelete
  29. This sounds like a lot of fun! This will be my second year, and I'm taking a very different approach. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a very original idea. It will increase readers' vocabulary. Good luck!

      Delete
  30. Love all things dragon -- April will be a blast on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. Thanks for the vote of confidence! :D

      Delete
  31. Didn't your momma teach you to not make any promises you can't keep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dragons are a fun theme, I am sure this will be an ineresting AtoZ.

    Rhonda
    Laugh-Quotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looking forward to frequent visits to the Dragon Cave next month!

    ReplyDelete