Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Calling all angels!


I finished one side of the Mother Dragon's card. It looks pretty well for something that, at some point, seemed completely messed up and ruined. It's amazing what can be accomplished with a bit of faith and a lot of work and patience. I've learned several things from it and not just about art and Zentangles. I just realized the greatest beauty of the Zentagles is not in the bigger shapes but in the fact that the bigger shapes are beautiful thanks to the hundreds of tiny parts that form them. That's certainly worth remembering.

May this thought serve for the real purpose of this post. Father Dragon is looking for good hearts who are willing to contribute to a noble cause. I won't request you to contribute to the dragon treasure, or to sponsor a dwarf or anything like that. All you need is good sight, a camera and a caring heart. The task is simple but believe me, it will contribute to a much higher and important purpose. If you wish to help me, please email me (fatherdragon1@gmail.com) and I will give you further details that, because of their personal nature, I can't disclose here. 

My request comes right from my dragon heart, and my dragon heart thanks all those who answer this call and all of those who help me to share it.  



Dragon Hugs!

19 comments:

  1. Email sent. I will be glad to help.
    Hugs. And I LOVE the side of the card you have finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is beautiful.
    You know I'll help any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This goes to show that each small piece is part of the bigger picture. I will email you and do what I can. We are all connective in the universe. Mother Dragon will be pleased at your marvelous effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is beautiful dear dragon. You know that I too will do anything I can to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. It reminds me of the earth. From afar, you see all it's beauty, but as you zoom in, you see the finite details that make it even greater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful Al. I'd love it on my wall - or wallpaper for my laptop :)

    I have a caring heart, no depth perception, and my cell phone takes blurry pictures. *sighs*

    Good to see you still hanging in there, and taking pride in your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful colors! Your mother will love it!
    Sending that email!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is very, very beautiful Al. How are things with my favourite Father Dragon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Still raiding villages, hunting virgins (which are very scarce, almost extinct) and chasing lazy dwarves, dear friend. :)

      Delete
  9. Sending an email now. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you all the best Father Dragon. Good to see comments with readers already ready to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work! I would love to help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please drop me an email, Tyrean or leave me your email and I'll contact you. Dragon Hugs!

      Delete
  12. I LOVE the Zentangles...it's FABULOUS!
    Early last year, I booked to attend a basic Zentangle lesson.
    I was excited and ready to go...and then the certified instructor who lived close by, decided to re-locate to another part of the country. My lesson was cancelled. I was deflated...
    But maybe I'll still get a chance to learn...even if it means travelling out of town for the lesson...

    Mail me - mish@writer-in-transit.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very wise words, and the Zentangle is so beautiful. I'll e-mail you and help if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got it, Al. Consider it my mission today. That is a LOVELY card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very well put. Ots the sum of the whole that is the most delightful.

    ReplyDelete